How Does it work
In its simplest form of 3 steps and those need to know questions;
Check out our hire page or facebook and Instagram and webpage for all our goodies, decide what service/items fits your needs or simply call us to discuss your vision.
Email email@example.com with items your interested in, reference photos and any further information along with
these required details;
-Venue/Location of Event
We will either give you a call to clarify anything or reply to your email within 72hours.
The need to know;
- Our hire period is 5 days, all items must be returned by close of business the Monday
following event unless previously agreed to by WFE. This gives you ample time to collect items, setup for event, pack down and return whilst still enjoying yourselves.
- Dry Hires; you collect and return items by your own means at our Carrington based warehouse, have a minimum $400 spend to proceed to invoice and contract.
- How to Secure your booking we require a 40% non-refundable deposit to secure your
items/date. The balance is then due 30 days prior to the event date. If you are wanting to book within 30 days of your event date then payment in full would be required to secure items.
- Delivery and Collection is quoted based on items hired and location of event. Our Delivery and collection fee is ontop of hire costs and includes our team delivering your chosen items to your event location and following event the pickup and removal of our items.
- In the case of Ceremony and Reception Packages our team will deliver, setup, style and then pack down and remove items after event. (Ceremony Packages include 2 hours wait time before pack down of event)
Get in contact with us to request a personalised delivery quote to suit your needs.
- Security Deposit (Bond) is required for all bookings, this amount is based on the items hired, location of venue, whom items are handled by (WFE team or other persons.)
There is a minimum of $100 security deposit.
- The security deposit will be reimburse after the safe return and check over of items. Clients are required to email through appropriate account information post event for